Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting caught up with no sleep

Maybe I am just a freak. I don't know, but I HATE sleep. I don't enjoy it, I think it's a waste of time. But me fighting something that my body needs, and is completely natural, is pretty pointless too.
Last night I stayed up, started working and adding to my online radio account (jango.com). I started this at 1130pm. Tweeted some, then started editing the first few pages of my book. I can't NOT edit.. it bugs me if it's not somewhat edited. Will never be perfectly edited, and will never be remotely close. Wow seems like a futile effort. I was up until past 2AM, then up at 7 to get my son to school, then home to start cleaning the house.
In those 5 hours of sleep I had the BEST dream, about the characters in my head. Is that weird that I have characters in my head? I feel like I am talking about the voices in my head... bring on the padded white room!
I have a name for my character, a person I knew WAY back a long time ago and had since forgotten. BAM, in my dream the name and person appears. I didn't know this person well, so the character took form and is pretty much fictional. Strangest dream, but I was HAPPY in the dream therefore woke up tired, but happy and ready to write.
Unfortunately cleaning the house and me sitting here blogging has taken much of my morning.
I have been hoping for a dream to hit me to make some things clearer to me.
Anyway, boring to you, but I'm happy I have energy to write...when I have a moment. lol
My daughter is playing with Play Doh I dug out this morning. New play things are a great distraction when I need some time. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Not boring at all! I prefer the posts about your life, rather than 'entertainment news' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I find my life very boring, but the funny things...which there are quite a few, I want to try to get on here and post them. Keyra says the funniest things...gotta post them.

    ReplyDelete